DASKALOS TestRunner uses several configuration files to set-up DASKALOS TestRunner on the location of the files needed and global settings to be used for automation tests.
The files used by DASKALOS TestRunner include:
- testrunner.properties – contains the paths and links to the other configuration files
- actions.properties – contains a list of all the predefined automation actions and the plugin with the instructions to perform the action
- reportplugins.properties – contains the name and links to the report plug-in files
- testcaseparser.properties – contains the list of support test case file typ4es and the plug-in used to parse the testcase file
- webdriversettings.properties – contains the alias names and the settings for selecting and configuring the webdriver